Back to my regular programming tomorrow but … we shipped version 3 of powerOne Finance Pro and Lite and powerOne Scientific Pro and Lite to Apple today. Hopefully we’ll get a speedy review and have it available for all of you next week. This will make a very exciting week next week as we have another long-term project shipping as well, which I’ll tell you about next Wednesday.
I wrote previously about all the cool stuff going into version 3 of powerOne. Here’s a quick summary:
- Graph function equations, bar graphs and scatter plots. Zoom, pan, trace and evaluate. Implemented into many bundled and Library templates plus the ability to add graphing to your own custom templates.
- Advanced math including programmer’s math, complex numbers, matrices, calculus, and more.
- VoiceOver support (I was told we are the first calculator to do this.)
- Designate templates as favorites.
- Filter the template list on a category or your favorites.
- Custom categories when creating your own templates.
- iPad retina graphics
- Finally, our Lite versions get In App purchase. We have bundled our most popular templates and are offering them for an introductory price of $0.99 per pack. Topics cover graphing, finance, conversions, mortgages, statistics, investing and more. The advanced math functions mentioned above are also available.
All of the upgrades are free to current customers.